Why This Study
Communication is a vital skill in life and business. In almost any arena, the ability to influence others and get them to support your plans is critical. But we also know that we often struggle to communicate as effectively as we would like.
What Exactly is This Study?
Based on an understanding of how the brain processes information, Oratium has developed a unique and proprietary set of tools and processes to allow anyone to structure powerful, compelling communication that will lead their audience to action. In both the sales messaging and executive communication space, we work with clients such as Cisco, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Disney and Rockwell.
However, because our live training isn’t always an option, we’ve developed an e-learning version of the experience — where you can learn and apply the same principles and processes in a self-guided study, without leaving your home or office.
Who Is It For?
This training will help anyone looking to communicate more effectively, including…
- Any professional who sells or presents their business/services
- Anyone with an important workshop or keynote message to clients or investors to build
- Professionals with important internal/staff communication responsibilities
- People who must communicate technical information out to a general audience
- Essentially anyone who wants to build communication that will drive action
What You Will Learn
- How to find exactly the right content for your message: the action you want them to take, and the insights they must believe to take that action.
- How to simplify your message by stripping out all material that does not absolutely support the argument or which adds additional complexity.
- How to arrange your argument in a logical ‘story arc’ (the logic being the audience’s), and make your sequence come to life with clear transitions.
- How to open your communication with a clear focus on the audience’s problem, and not on yourself (and how to close with a clear, logical call to action).
- How to make it interesting and appealing by engaging both the left and right brain of your audience through stories, images and physical experiences.
- How to guarantee that your audience will later “re-tell” your message to others — even if you’re not there to do it.
What You Will Get Out of It
On completion of the course, you’ll be equipped to design communication that’s persuasive, compelling, anchored in the audience, and which ultimately changes behavior and drives the action you’re looking for. We have hundreds of testimonies to these powerful results.
How exactly does it work and what do you get?
The course comprises…
- Nine fun and engaging 30-minute video-based training sessions, with practical application exercises you can use to design your own messaging
- As a student, you’ll receive a comprehensive course workbook to reinforce the teaching and serve as permanent resource you’ll turn to again and again
- The Compelling Communicator book by Oratium CEO and course instructor Tim Pollard
- Access to the Message Architect®, Oratium’s our proprietary web-based application for message design — to guide you through the process of message design and give you a secure cloud-based “vault” for all your messaging.
How do I study it?
This course is available for individual or group learning.
|Individual Learning for an immersive self-guided learning experience||Co-located Group Study for deeper learning in a fun, stimulating environment|
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Need Continuing Education?
For those professionals for whom it is important, the E-Learning Experience qualifies for 10 hours of Continuing Education credit through the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Please watch this video for more information on how the Oratium E-Learning Experience may help you fulfill your Continuing Education requirements.
What are People Saying?
Paul Allen, Allen & Gerritson (Leading US Ad Agency)
Founder & CEO
Having spent my life in the pursuit of extraordinary communication, it’s not surprising that Oratium caught my attention. What did surprise me was seeing their methodology immediately impacting my own communication and as a result, we have trained our entire team in their approach. I believe Oratium represents a genuine breakthrough in...